Miss 22 Quties Beauty Pageant involvement requires participants to:
• Attend the following mandatory practices: Tuesday, May 29, July 31 (lighting and rehearsal), and August 7 (full rehearsal). Parent/legal guardian must be present for all of these practices. Missing any of these practices will make you ineligible to participate in the pageant.
• Attend at least 5 of the 8 non-mandatory practices leading up to the pageant beginning on Tuesday, June 5. Practices will be on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. with the exception of Dress Rehearsal which will be at 5:30 p.m. Please note: missing more than 3 of these practices will make you ineligible to participate in the pageant.
• Attend one of the two professional headshot sessions by our official pageant photographer. Dates TBA. Only these headshots, taken by our official photographer, will be accepted for the program.
• Wear an evening gown during the Q&A portion of the pageant.
• Participate in the day-of preparation.
• Read all communications and respond as requested via email. All communication is handled via email, unless otherwise specified.